<  Chit-Chat  ~  New Supes Trailer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
So....you wouldn't love a woman with stretchmaks eh? Or cellulite? Well if you're that fussy prepare to live a long lonely life :P

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Aw shaddup. Who am I to complain of cellulite these days? Not precisely the spry young man I was when I came to this MB. Bit of a chunk these days.

No, I was mostly cracking wise.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Hehe aged a bit since then huh?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Just gained weight ya know? Got out of the house, spent a few months drinking and never quite shed the weight. I've gotten better about not drinking, but my exercise habits are inconsistant at best.

But yeah, I can DEFINATELY tell I've aged, just even in the way I carry the weight. It used to be if I gained weight it would accumulate around my midsection and simply a few weeks at the gym and it would disappear. NOW however, it seems to enjoy distributing itself around my face, making me look like a chunk arse, and it's MUCH harder to burn off.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:49 pm Reply with quote
Welcome to MY world.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:54 pm Reply with quote
I think the other problem is that I'm such a shitty cook that I only eat crappy take out at home.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:56 pm Reply with quote
My problem is a sweet tooth and an inhuman appetite :/

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:58 pm Reply with quote
I dunno, I think it sounds like a superpower. Inhuman appetite!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:03 pm Reply with quote
Yeah but you'd need to have the unfortunate superhero name of "The ravenous Blob"

Offline Profile ICQ