<  Chit-Chat  ~  Favorite Movie Quotes?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarDaVinciPosts: 30Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:47 pm
I love fight club:

Tyler Durden: Its not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything

Richard Chesler: Get the fuck out of here, you're fired!
Narrator: I have a better solution. You keep me on the payroll as an outside consultant and in exchange for my salary, my job will be never to tell people these things that I know. I don't even have to come into the office, I can do this job from home.

Tyler Durden: We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

[the Narrator's apartment has just been blown to pieces]
Narrator: I had it all. I had a stereo that was very decent, a wardrobe that was getting very respectable. I was close to being complete.
Tyler Durden: Shit man, now it's all gone.

Tyler Durden: Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of materiel possessions.

Marla Singer: You're Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Jackass!

Narrator: I flipped through catalogs and wondered: What kind of dining set defines me as a person?

Tyler Durden: Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
inconceivable!

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
death by stereo!

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:36 am Reply with quote
Give me the fucking keys you fucking cocksucking motherfucker rrraaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhh!

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:38 am Reply with quote
Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:03 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
I have a bad feeling about this.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:03 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
"Ow! You fat penguin." - Elwood.

"It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?"
"Fix the cigarette lighter."
Elwood & Jake

"We had a band powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline." Donald "Duck" Dunn

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K!

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:38 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
You killed Ted, you medieval dickweed!

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:23 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
(1) Mason! You alright?
(2) Yes, perfectly OK, you fucking idiot.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:23 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:29 pm Reply with quote
They say that your whole life flashes before your eyes- its true... even for a blind man

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:31 pm Reply with quote
The cafeteria has requested that the sidekicks stop ordering hero sandwiches.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:38 pm Reply with quote
Japanese submarine slammed two topedoes into our side, Chief. Was coming back from the Island of Tinian Leyte. Just delievered the bomb, the Hiroshima bomb. Eleven Hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in twelve minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half an hour. Tiger. Thirteen footer. You know how you know that when your in the water Chief? You can tell by lookin' from the dorsal to the tail. What we didn't know, was that our bomb mission had been so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn't even list us overdue for a week. Very first light Chief, sharks come cruisin' so we formed ourseleves into tight groups. Kinda' like old squares in a battle. Like you see on a calender like the Battle of Waterloo, and the idea was, shark comes to the nearst man that man, he starts poundin' and hollerin'and screamin', sometime' the shark go away....sometimes he wouldn't go away. Some time's that shark he look's right into ya ..right into your eyes....and another thing about a shark. He's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a dolls eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he bites you. Then those black eyes roll over white. And then...well you hear that terrible high pitch screamin'. The ocean turns red, despite all the poundin and hollerin' ....and all come in and rip you to peices. You know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hunded men. I don't know how many sharks, maybe a thousand. I don't know how many men, they averged six an hour. On Thursady morning Chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robertson from Cleveland. Baseball player, boatswain's mate. I thought he was asleep. Reached over to wake him up. Bobbed up and down in the water like a kinda' top. Upended. Well he'd been bitten in half below the waist. Noon the fifth day, mister Hooper, a Lockheed Ventura saw us, he swung in low and saw us. A young pilot, alot younger than Mr. Hooper..anyway he saw us and he come in low, and three hours later a big fat PBY comes down and starts to pick us up. You know, that was the time when I was most frightened, waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a life jacket again. So, eleven hundred men went into the water...three hundred sixteen men come out. The sharks took the rest, June 29,1945.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:34 am Reply with quote
Don't cross the streams