<  Chit-Chat  ~  Proposition

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarDaVinciPosts: 30Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:47 pm
Hi Guys,

I hope everything is going well. Sorry I’m a bit of a part timer around here. Lots of things have been happening in my life lately, but I do read a lot of your posts; just don't really have time to write them!

Anyway, the subject is proposition and now is the time to get down on one knee and propose.

I've had an idea for a thread running around in my head for ages and I'd like to get some feedback on whether anyone would be up for trying it out.

Basically it’s like this:

The thread would be called ‘Ripples’ (or something along those lines) and it would be a collection of individual short stories. The twist would be that whatever happens in story would influence the next. Porter gave me a good example:

‘One involves a Sabbat raid that causes the city to shut down, which in the second story would mean a guy is late for a meeting with his girlfriend which in turn means she walks home alone and gets killed by a car that is being driven in a chase between a sabbat and a cam.’

The above could be three different and distinct stories in their own right:
1. Sabbat raid
2. Guy meeting girlfriend
3. Car chase between sab and cam.

I think it would be an interesting thing to do, but we’d need few people to join in. It would also be something you could dip in and out of because you don’t need to have the commitment for something really epic.

What do you all think?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:01 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Hi hun :)

It's an interesting idea, a bit like the concept used for Sliding doors.
You can count me in, I dont get a lot of time for here because of family, job and getting sorted for the little one, but I could manage something short now and again :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Count me in, wqith bells on just as soon as I'm reconected :)

Hi everyone!

Offline Profile ICQ