<  Chit-Chat  ~  Moving House

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
WOOHOO! Moving on Monday into a new house, a gorgeous riverside cottage in Acaster Malbis, ultra quiet village 5 miles outside York :) Got our sofa and bed delivered today, can't wait.

Might be offline briefly however till AOL get their arses in gear and connect me through the phone line.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:23 pm Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
so when is the Party?.. you have to break in the new place with a house warming party. and i usually drink to much so ill have to stay the night .. do you have clean towels?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 34Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:01 pm
I myself am moving, and that is why, as you know, I have been so scarce lately. However, I should be able to post again ten days from tuesday, march 9th. I'll try to post before then, however, til I'm back permanently, I don't suggest relying on me. Thankyou for your patience, and congratulations on the move Porter. If you're looking forward to it half as much as I am to my move, then it is a very good thing indeed for you. To all, stay safe'n'warm!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:12 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Congrats brotha! Believe me folks, I saw a pic of said cottage, and it looks fantastic!

Very picturesque.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:20 pm Reply with quote
how come Gabe gets to see it.. post it for the whole world to see and marvel at...
and on a moving topic.

im trying to get a new job.. im going to drop off an application tomarrow. its in the same field, which doesn't really appeal to me but the pay is about 3-500 more a month. so i guess ill try it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Congrats Frank! I'll trade you for pics of my new place :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Only got a front view, I'll email you it :)

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:25 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
HEY!! I expect ALL of you shakers and movers to send me some pics too! I like to see where ya all live... that is, until the future catches up and finally builds those teleporters!! :shock: THEN I'm coming to dinner! You DO know I like potroast and tender, young asparagus with a cheese sauce, don't you? And chocolate cake with dark cholcolate frosting, as well!! Congrats to everyone success and Good Luck to those who will be searching.

HUGS!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:08 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
I like your house Frank, I hope you're both really happy there :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:18 am Reply with quote
so when is the party?..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:14 pm Reply with quote
Moving on Monday, packing PC on Sunday. I'll be offline roughly 10 days so don't go anywhere!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:22 am Reply with quote
Hi folks!

Well we got moved ok, took all of Monday night, Tuesday, and Wednesday Morning to get us unpacked and settled though!

House is fantastic, village life is definitely the life for me!

Having my own sofa, bed etc again is blissful!

It'll be roughly 2 weeks till my return, but I'm itching to get back!

Take care everyone!

Frank & Jenny.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Good for you mate! Village life...that does sound like bliss...

We'll be eagerly awaiting your return!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Can't wait until you're back to the posting!! Give Jenny a HUG! from me and Congratulations you two. :shock:

P.S. Where's MY pics? :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:26 am Reply with quote
Grrrrr *mutter mutter grumble grumble*

Still waiting.....

I WILL BE BACK!

P.S. Anyone up for reviving the Magi school thread?

Offline Profile ICQ