<  Chit-Chat  ~  Spiderman 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
How fucking cool does this look!?

http://www.empiremovies.com/nextraimages/spiderman-3-feb.jpg

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Well, so much for that, hun. As usual, it wouldn't let me see the pic but was down right glad to let me onto the site! *sigh* :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 13Location: Colorado, USAJoined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:05 pm
Well, it actually looks a little disappointing to me. That is NOT what the black costume should look like. The black costume should be solid black, no webbing with the white spider on the front. It should be sleek and smooth since it is an symbiotic organism and not actually any fiber or material. It should appear more as a skin than a suit. Those of you that know me enough, know I am a huge spiderman geek. Although I am disappointed in the costume, Raimi hasn't let me down yet, so I am keeping hope alive and letting some of my little fanboy complaints slide.

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
I know it's not like the comic version, but what superhero movie costume is?

I personally think it a thing of beauty, and iuf you look closely enough you can see something reflected in his eye. With a liberal squinting, said something resembles a face with a long snaking tongue....Venom anyone?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
you mean a costume that if done like it should have would've looked like...this?:
[img:909665d340]http://static.flickr.com/35/105196638_447265a295_o.jpg[/img:909665d340]

Oh, im giddy.

And the image reflected in his eyes was decomposed and analyzed by a site I couldnt find anymore, and it was definetely the Green Goblin...NOT venom... but it IS a black costume, and Sandman was already confirmed...so we're having...what...4 villians or something? Venom is much more than enough for a single movie, I think.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 13Location: Colorado, USAJoined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:05 pm
Ahh, but are you sure it was Green Goblin... It could be Hobbie too. The rumor mill I've heard is that the reason Topher Grace was pulled from the Venom name is because he is going to be playing Jason Macendale instead. If this is true, it makes much more sense... at least to me. Skinny lil topher doesn't have the build for Eddie Brock. Then again, as Porter mentioned earlier, they don't have to go with the look of the comics for the movie. Oh, and I love that Black costume look... more true to what it should be.

Offline Profile ICQ YIM