<  Chit-Chat  ~  Movies, movies movies!! What's gonna be my new Favorite?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Well, right now, it's Underworld 2: Evolution. Good graphics and a continuation of story line. And, yes, Beckinsale and her tiny waist!! they left it open to a 3rd one and, if they keep up the good work, I'll go and see that one as well. :shock:

But now there's Ice Age 2, X-men 3 and the new Carribean Pireates with J.D. and a host of others to follow along behind it!! Finally managed to see the last installment of LotR and enjoyed that one as well. Ok, so Legolas had a lot to do with it! Not sure I want to watch that DOOM movie with the WWF guy in it. Not really into games-turned-into-movies but I have to admit the FF wasn't TOO bad.

Haven't seen any of the Star Wars movies and don't intend to. I liked the ones that weren't pre-darth Vadar. Sorry, guys! :(

LOL! Speaking of space westerns reminds me that I have to admit John Wayne will always be a favorite of mine. I still watch all his movies when they have them on cable.

Is it just me or are you guys in the same boat? What's YOUR favorite movie?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
I have like a million favourites, the Star Wars trilogy, Matric Trilogy, Godfather trilogy being some examples.

Too many to list though :/

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
I have so many favourites. Off the top of my head, having only woken up about 20 minutes ago and with no coffee under my belt, I give you this unordered list:

Amelie
Gone with the wind
High fidelity
Interview with the vampire
Labyrinth
Pirates of the carribean
The princess bride
Oh brother where art thou
The usual suspects
Pride and prejudice (the BBC mini series version though)
Ultraviolet (since I'm listing mini series too)

I know there's more but I can't think of any others! Must.Have.Coffee.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Labyrinth!! David Bowie at his cutest. hehehhe And some really good music from him too.

I wrote that at 3am, having watched a lot of movies over the week with John (I think they were having a marathon of some sort) or when I'd just wander into the livingroom and get sucked in. mwhahhahaha So I managed NOT to list that one. Glad you caught it for me Bats. :shock:

Never saw Gone with the Wind and I definitely want to see Ultraviolet.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Yeah but am I the only one creeped out by his interests in a 12yr old girl!?

Ludo was the cutest!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:15 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
You remind me of the babe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:42 pm Reply with quote
What babe?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:22 pm Reply with quote
the babe with the power

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:25 pm Reply with quote
what power?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:10 am Reply with quote
the power of voodoo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:09 am Reply with quote
Who do?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:43 am Reply with quote
You do!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:43 pm Reply with quote
Do what?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:14 pm Reply with quote
Remind me of the babe :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:53 pm Reply with quote
YAY!

Offline Profile ICQ