<  Chit-Chat  ~  ghost busters in the uk ?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:40 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
I was looking online for a job for my Aaron and in the local job centre they have an advert looking for crew and actors to star in Ghostbusters 3! Apparently part of it is being filmed over three days in a local cinema.

Hasn't ghostbusters 3 already being done?

If anyones interested you have to mail staff@morguefridge.com.

Happy haunting lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarMavenPosts: 14Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:01 pm
[quote:4599d6293c="Isabella Garrett"]Hasn't ghostbusters 3 already being done?[/quote:4599d6293c]

I'm still waiting for 2 :shock: And they're already doing 3 :shock: ?? :shock: Sheesh, looks like I've been locked up in my dank little cellar too long, writing vampire stories. hehehhe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:15 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
nope, there's only 1 and 2 out...and i hadn't heard of a 3 in the way...hmmm

not even the IMDB has info on that, and they usually put up pages for rumours of hints of unofficial info... i mean they have a page up for the Simpsons movie....

you sure about this? Bill Murray is waaaay too old now...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
They are looking for cast a crew to film the movie. So it's not even being developed yet, Kahn. I doudt Bill Murray will jump to the role either, but it sounds like a very low budget thing so maybe it'll have all unknown (possibly bad) actors.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:16 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Ghostbusters 3? Cringe! The movie would be a massive flop but you can count on them making a mint from merchandising.

Apparently it's Dan Akroyd (he's already written the script) and Harold Ramis who are pushing for #3. One site quoted Akroyd as wanting to cast Will Smith as a ghostbuster (wouldn't that just make it Men in Black 3??) and another site quoted Ramis as wanting Ben Stiller.

Surely Dan learned his lesson after Blues Brothers 2000. Some things are better just left alone!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Actually, some thing are just best left [b:211b2e2a7f]dead[/b:211b2e2a7f]!! :shock: mwhahahahaha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:54 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/internet/viewvacancy.do?selectedvacancy=39#YOR%252

Dont try it the link doesn't work...silly thing.

Apparently morguefridge creative ltd are doing a teaser for the movie because they are bidding for the franchise....here's there website.

http://www.morguefridge.com/

There like within shouting distance of where I live.....I never knew.....live and learn heh? :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Sheesh Ghostbusters 2 was bad enough. Let sleeping dogs lie! Blues Brothers 2000 was an insult to the late great John-boy.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:44 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
They'll let good movies die about the same time they stop filming Stallone's Rocky flicks. Heh. :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:00 pm Reply with quote
Well I say good luck to all at fridge morgue...this could be there chance to show the big boys what they can do ....and after all ...well they are from York ....what more can I say ....only the best are born and bred in this fair city ....:P

I'm trying to get my Aaron to apply for a job with them ...then I can say that my little lad is in film production ...ok well he's not so little now but you get my drift :)

Offline Profile