<  Chit-Chat  ~  Is this a life?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:49 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 1:04 am
you know what its like to feel worthless.. to sit there day after day in front of a computer screen, hoping for some miracle to happen.. Hoping that it holds the answer to all your problems.

It doesnt. You know that deep down, you know that self worth cannot be contrived through an ISP, that those people out there who congratulate you on one hand, probably do nothing more than masturbate with the other. they are part of your life. They are "Kindred Spirits" who understand you. Want to bet on that?

Maybe at some point in your life you felt you had worth, or then again maybe your life is just a series of lies to further peoples opinions of you.. Either way, you at least, know the difference between fact and fiction. If you dont, you need help.

If you do, you still need help, not the help from the bottom of a glass or the help of the chemical realities you can purchase, but proper psychological help. The kind of help that makes you realise, this isnt anyones fault, this lousy life you have.. basically.. its yours.

You want to go through life feeling sorry for yourself and blaming others, so be it. But there must come a time when you realize, "Hang on, wtf have I missed". Then you notice that all those people you blamed have basically given up and let you get on with it.. Is it their fault.. Is it hell.. Your the retard who allowed it to happen. Maybe next time feeling sorry for yourself wont be an option. Maybe next time your Husband/wife/son/daughter/mother/father/sister/brother etc.. Might be worth listening to.

But then again, you know best.. apparently.

Dont bet on it.

"not written to offend, but written as the ramblings of a father to his son.. Who had so much to teach before the end, but never got the chance"

My Father.. 13/9/1945-29/10/2005.

"Dad.. I love you"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Sheesh...that was very sad. I think we can all empathize. I think we've all felt that way at some point in time.