<  Chit-Chat  ~  Howdy Folks

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
Hello all.

Sorry I haven't been around on this forum much lately.

Between college, work, and play, it's been busy - and fun. I've been getting PMs from members here wanting me to keep them up-to-date on stuff I've been doing for Redemption so I figured I would just post some info here:

Yes... I'm still working on stuff for Redemption despite my poor attempt to move on to Doom3. :roll: :lol:

Well I still have my ol' domain working.

http://www.endeavormods.com

I plan on renewing my domain for longer than a year this time. I really want to keep it going.

I do host classic stuff there just incase Gehenna comes to whipe out everyone around me. Heh. I also have been hosting my new works.

As for E-WOD, I had decided to scrap it for something far more superior. You can check out the topic on my new mods on my forum - specifically check out this topic:

http://emod.planetvampire.gamespy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48

I resently launched the AoR Mod which has been going over quite well with community of late. I'm working on a sword pack (custom models) right now and will be planning out a new chronicle too.

And I decided to stick with hamachi. I've been able to play some awesome games with it. Just check out these in-game recordings!

http://emod.planetvampire.gamespy.com/pics.htm

Great fun!

I hope there's some that still play Redemption around here. Would be nice to see more players these days. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
How's college going btw?

Where do you go?

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:35 pm Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
Still going to South Puget Sound College in Olympia, WA.

Still stickin with it. I'll be having summer off to do whatever.

I'll most likely spend it modding and mapping.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:50 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
Puget Sound... now that brings back some happy memories.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:48 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
:D Yeah, dragging Trish out her door, kicking and screaming all the way. :shock: Then returning her with a happy smile of delight on her face. :D hehehehhe

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:34 pm Reply with quote
Hehe.

BTW: I'm in the process of archiving several classic maps into big giant compilations. So far I have finished 2 compilations of classic maps from Redemption.

http://emod.planetvampire.gamespy.com/maps.htm

I know I'm missing quite a few. I would seriously like to find the OLD New Orleans map so I can redo it to mix with the new version. There are quite a few other maps I would like to archive onto my maps section.

If anyone has any collections they would like recompiled then PM me or just post a link. It doesn't matter if the maps are buggy because if I can fix them, I will.

Thanks in advance.

PS

Tromador, I still have the map file you emailed me. :wink: