<  Chit-Chat  ~  Anarchs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:35 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
I;m thinking of reviving an old Anarch character I had. Finn. Anyone interested in running an Anarch thread?

Only limitation nis none of the characters can be older than 20yrs Vampirically, Finn himself was embraced by Porter 5 yrs ago.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:35 pm Reply with quote
Lasombra AntitribuPosts: 26Location: UKJoined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:39 pm
Yeah I'll dive into that. Laura, a Brujah with anger control issues...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:54 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
I can bring along Namaria. She still has David in her clutches. ::evil grin::

Last edited by Lady Cyrilynn on Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarUnknownPosts: 117Location: ChicagoJoined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:24 pm
I wish I was online at home. I'd love to have a new character in an anarch thread.
Maybe even fleshing out Bobbi Oxton. But hey... probably won't happen.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:44 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Miss you like HELL, Nixie babe!! I'll pray for your return one of these days. Just keep up with us, like you're doing, every now and then.

[size=18:44a2e44c48][b:44a2e44c48]HUGS!![/b:44a2e44c48][/size:44a2e44c48]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
A tone deaf daughter of cacophony?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:58 am Reply with quote
Hmm... tone deaf is what happens to those within hearing range when she shrieks her rage. mwhahahhahahah :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:45 pm Reply with quote
hiya hun!! ::hugs::

I think you'd like Bobbi Oxton, Lady C...

Aww I miss everyone so much!! I'll get there eventually. Even if its just writing at home. Only thing is that it would take me ages because I've lost the pace of writing every day... :(

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:01 pm Reply with quote
Trust me, it's NOT everyday. I think this is mostly the start-up spurt. I'll taper off, soon enough, to a pace we all can handle. :)

HUGS!! back!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:20 am Reply with quote
Ahh Im switching to a needy malkavian, shes only been used as an NPC before bless her. Still she should do ok. Just hope her sire dosent turn up..........

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:45 pm Reply with quote
[quote:475552291b="Whightwolf"]Just hope her sire dosent turn up..........[/quote:475552291b]

Sires [b:475552291b]ALWAYS[/b:475552291b] turn up! Eventually........ :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:31 am Reply with quote
Yeah.... I suppose he might, but just hope it's in a helpful context.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:13 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
humm...i remember writing for a certain Ravnos anarch with sticky fingers....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:21 am Reply with quote
[quote:b76d222944="Kahn"]humm...i remember writing for a certain Ravnos anarch with sticky fingers....[/quote:b76d222944]

And the cutest little mouse!!!.......

I loved that mouse! :shock:

So did Aria. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:22 pm Reply with quote
(Krisjo was the best... even though Nix tried to kill him... once... as soon as she met him I believe)

oh i'm so excited. it brings tears to my eyes....!

I'd love to get bobbi oxton in the mix. or even just reviving Nixy. Or maybe she needs to stay hidden for a bit. hmmm... or a totally new character.