<  Chit-Chat  ~  My new job!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 21Location: Oregon Ohio USAJoined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:53 pm
I got a nice new shiny job working in the robotics field! Its very interesting how technology has advanced- I program and run the robotics that make human knee caps- and spinal adapters...with a tolerance of .0001.....in simple terms- perfection is key. To be honest, I wanted to be an automacanic- but tireman was getting me f*cking no where so I decided to apply in my old field- machine trades.....on top of that; I just got a 01 Mustang a few days ago- this weekend im moving the battery to the trunk next to the system I put in- 2 make space for my cold air intake im designing; its a prototype that ive been working on- and if im correct in the horse power i think it will get, I might be able to paten it- and sell it. $$$ hopefully. Wish me luck! -or- bite me! :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Congratties mate!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Hey, that's great news. Congratulations! It's good to be doing something you love :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:08 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
::wishes Blood Frost a whole [b:3f85e1f0d0]bunch[/b:3f85e1f0d0] of good luck!!::

About time someone had good luck. I think I overdrew mine at the luck bank. :shock: *sigh* Congrats! Keep up the good work AND the chin. hehe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:10 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Congrats on the job!!! the car is similar to something that we would call chav mobile over here. but still,a car is a car :)

Offline Profile