<  Chit-Chat  ~  Drains lovely Job

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
[b:79ce54ac4d]Two days with Drain at work

[/b:79ce54ac4d] 1.) large man very fit rips steel trim from around window and sits in his room. Drain goes in first.. WHY because 3 weeks ago this man liked me...oooh thank you superviser for noticing.... I go in he threatens me but nothing comes of it.. no physical altercation no harm done..(( thats what is written in the report)) lets leave out the 15 mins he threatend to kill me specifically (( man i can't spell)).. MR steel Trim is left alone for 10 mins.. before he is tossing the dresser at the window. he has by now removed a smaller and more usefull peice of trim... once again we go in to try to help him.. i just want him to go away im scared.. he is really big and pissed at me. ME i didn't bring him here.. i didn't make him sell his medication.. i didn't beat his cousin within an inch of his life... anyway it ends emotionally unsetteling for me.. and with no one hurt.(( this time))

day 2

new man tries to jump the 4 ft high desk and attack.. Who does he want..? ooh ask away.. He wants the guy with the HAT THATS ME...2 other men and myself "help" him to his room so the nurse can give him a shot.. Who is he mad at.. ? the doctor who changed his medication and refused to let him out..? the cook who sends over crappy food? the nurse who pulled down his pants and injected medication into his ass? His parents for not visiting for a year? NOOOOOOOOOOO.. its the guy with the hat.. ME AGAIN.
just when he is nice and medicated out come the gent with a steel bar in his hand up the hall. proclaming that he is going out the door weather we like it or not. (( we don't let him))..

work calms down for 2 mins. and the other patients ask.. mind you my addrenelien is still pumped ive had my life threated, ive stared down a steel rod weilding maniac, and i havent' had a smoke in hrs.

the patients ask.. oOOH YOULL LOVE THIS>>

when is snacks.. im hungry..

FUCK YOU

sorry i needed to vent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:40 am Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
[img:3e7c5bbe5e]http://www.smileys.ws/sm/action/00000060.gif[/img:3e7c5bbe5e]

Will [url=http://emod.vampirerp.com/downloads/Christof_Jeanette.mp3]THIS[/url] cheer you up?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:15 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
How did I miss this post? :?

That sounds dreadful J, how long have you been working there? Is this the same place you were working when I was there? What's Misty up to these days?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:26 pm Reply with quote
ok.. i have 10 mins befor i have to go to work.. i see taht gabe is on.. and im spending my time .. not getting ready to work but by constantly refreshing the screen so i can read his posts befor i go to HELL...

POST DAMN YOU POST

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Aaw....sorry man. :( I'm not posting. LMAO

I'm constantly refreshing to see if you're PMing me! :)

I'm at work...can't post anything of quality here.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:31 pm Reply with quote
LOLO)LOLOLOLOLOL

on im going off to work.. bye

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Alrighty bud! Take care!