<  Chit-Chat  ~  The post I posted about...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:54 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
Congrats to your kiddies.
I think one of the mods got drunk and deleted it !
damn mods

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Oi! I take offense!

*kicks Markie*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
there was once a time when I (or was it my Graventhorp account) was a mod for Chit-Chat.....but, alas, those times have long come and gone.....so...i take no offense

damn mods!

i saw the original post too, i assumed it had slipped into an eddie of space and time....isn't that normal?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:07 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Now there's a question......what's normal?

In a few days time the kids go back to school /college.......we have had 6 weeks of total chaos and bedlam...kids coming and going demanding to be fed/amused/ and the worst thing of all ....money with menaces.....ie "if you dont give us money we will just hang around and drive you nuts!!" lol

Roll on next week :o

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:49 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
I can't WAIT for (poor) Shawnna to get back to the class room. Do you have ANY idea how much of a pest a bored 7 yr. old can be, with NO playmates for 4 weeks! AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!

:shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:41 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
I feel for you hun I really do!!

they may be a pest at times but I love my kids to pieces....and I wouldn't be without any of them .....but saying that we went to the coast yesterday and it wasn't until we had being sat there having a civilised picnic in the sand dunes that we suddently realised.....we were all alone...no one saying they were bored etc and do you know it was bliss :):)

kids...you've got to love them :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:50 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Shawnna is truly my little sweetheart and is so easy to live with along with her very inquisitive mind.
:D
It would be [b:c06fd61e7b]much[/b:c06fd61e7b] easier to amuse her if she were only like the rest of this computer mad household and less of an enthusiast of fashion, clothing and Barbie dolls. *sigh* At least she has Sponge Bob Squarepants. :shock:

::shudders:: Where did her mother go wrong! :(

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:15 am Reply with quote
Sponge bob squarepants is awesome :)

Today I'm off on a picnic with Ben, my year old nephew. It's my mum's birthday so we are taking her to a country park to celebrate :) with all the kids, and ben in tow lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:41 am Reply with quote
[quote:8ddfcfcd75="Isabella Garrett"]Sponge bob squarepants is awesome :)
[/quote:8ddfcfcd75]

I'll bet you said that about Smurfs and Barney, the Purple Dinosaur, too! :shock: ::shudders::

P.S. Lady Cyrilynn assassinates purple dinosaurs AND blue smurfs for free. She's contemplating adding sponges with square pants to her list as well. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:07 pm Reply with quote
I didn't think much to Barney....he was very overrated lolol

As for the Smurfs....well what can i say ? I had all them cute figures......damn I bet they are worth a fortune now!!!

My Ami starts college tomorrow.....*sigh* she's not my baby no more.....all grown up :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:25 pm Reply with quote
[quote:282f5a24a9="Isabella Garrett"]*sigh* she's not my baby no more <snip>:)[/quote:282f5a24a9]

[b:282f5a24a9]My[/b:282f5a24a9] "baby" is taking chef's training atop Mt. Rainier for 6 weeks, has gotten his GED and is working on getting his high school diploma, all at the same time. Add to that, he's got a girlfriend he seems to be serious about... ::quivers:: He brought her home to meet the parents......................*sigh* :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:37 pm Reply with quote
Well Aaron is officially my baby ie youngest, but he refuses to be mothered lol...I'm allowed to run around after him though but its difficult to get a hug off him lol.

Ami brought her boyfriend home awhile ago...I don't think he actually went home...he always seems to be here under my feet.

Congrats to your *baby* and I hope he does well with his training :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
oh no you didn't......you didn't just compare Spongebob with.......BLARNEY!!!!!!!!

DOUBLE-U TEE EFF!?!?!!?!?

excuse me, nothing to do, spongebob was embraced by younger kids for some reason i don't comprehend, but it has a very un-child like base to it....and they don't sing about happy families.... :shudders::

and the smurfs ruled too, altough i liked the snorkels better.

again, nothing to do with barney, if you want to compare barney to something.....umm...there is NOTHING.....oh wait, teletubbies :: shudders doubley::

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarDaughters of IshtarPosts: 41Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:33 pm
who gives a flying shit;. not that i knw what anyone ins talking about... i am tiredf of bineging a lone. megt the hottest vhickcv i ever saw before in my o...ife . and she is arrlaareday taken. god mey life sucks.

had la a little c=jack russsle terrier puppy. sssssso ccurte. vbut s i ha
beer

whk

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:56 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
Someone will have a headache come morning....