<  Chit-Chat  ~  Seem to always find my way back

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:05 am Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 10Location: New OrleansJoined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:53 am
Just wanted to say a longtime owed Hello to everyone, hugs and all that. I am glad to see SoC still going some of the best wrting i have seen has been here. Glad to still see soem old faces you all know who you are :). Now that life has shifted out of overdrive i hope to be posting again. Time to bring back that infamous brujah. Well later for tonight and hugs again to everyone!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:55 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Hi Damien *waves* :)

What is it with all the Brujah this week? First I get an email from Valley, now Damien turns up. *grin*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:50 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
hey Damien! How the hell are you?

*hugs and stuff* :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:31 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
hi.. im still watching you ..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 10Location: New OrleansJoined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:53 am
hiya drain..hows the kids doing.. oh adn don't make me tell your secrets lmao :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
kids are fine.. the oddest thing keeps happening to them though..

when i started playing Vamp.. i had only one Drainling.. now i have 3 and they keep getting bigger and bigger.. the start going to school... talking back.. telling untruths..

God its good to know im doing this parenting thing correct.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
How I often wished children would either come with assembly and care instructions (not to mention washing care directions!) OR we had a REAL parenting class (and not with eggs, either)!!

Just when I thought those days were over, my daughter presented us with a granddaugther. Thank the Gods that I have now had SOME experience under my belt. By the time my son produces one or two (or three or four ::shudders), I'll be a pro at it.

Won't I? :shock: