<  Chit-Chat  ~  Happy Birthday to me....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
[quote:372ac4a3be="Poe"]I'm filling my trousers a bit too much again :/[/quote:372ac4a3be]

No, no, no, no, no, Poe!! never, Never, [b:372ac4a3be]NEVER[/b:372ac4a3be] hand me a line like that!! I can't stand it. I'd have to say something naughty and Nix isn't here and I'm going away, thus missing all the good replies and i won't be able to respond to them until I get back when my replies would be out-of-date and my nose will get long with warts all over it and fall off and......

::starts twitching::

not fair! :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
To me it sounds more like he needs some kind of incontinence underwear, but anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:34 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
[quote:c950f07f81="Julius Darrant"]To me it sounds more like he needs some kind of incontinence underwear, but anyway.[/quote:c950f07f81]

Curse your insight, Tremmie scum!