<  Chit-Chat  ~  You HAVE to check this out!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 68Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:54 am
Hey y'all,

Well ... I've been VERY busy as of lately trying to undertake a new venture. A friend approached me with a business idea and asked me what I thought and if I wanted to take the reigns and run with it. Well ... I did and now it's finally starting to gain momentum. He and I have put together an adult toy home party business. I figured I would do a little plug on here to see who may be interested in checking it out (or working for the company!).

Check out my website:

http://casey.exoticexpress.com

Unfortunately we can only ship within the United States (for the time being. If there really is anything that anyone really wants I would consider taking responsibility for the shipment myself). Also, I am looking for consultants across the United States. If you or anyone you know may be interested feel free to get a hold of me! It's perfect for stay at home mom's, college students, or anyone who may need some extra cash! The website still isn't entirely finished. I had 5000 items that I had to go through and manually categorize (one by one), but it is functional and with that handy lil search bar you should still be able to find everything you may be looking for. Either way, to reiterate, if anyone is interested feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to explain everything. My e-mail is casey@exoticexpress.com.

Thanks!

Wow ... I sound like a bad infomercial :? lol

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Wow, she really issss a Sssetite.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 68Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:54 am
LoL ... ironic isn't it? lol

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:11 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
amazing :)

Offline Profile