<  Chit-Chat  ~  Obfuscate level 22

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:50 am Reply with quote
User avatar"Brujah"Posts: 62Location: Central FloridaJoined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:37 am
Yeah, I'm still alive. It's been like 2 months since my last post, but you know how shit happens at the most unexpected times. I figured I'd wait to make my reappearance till after I posted something IC, but why wait? That could be another month down the road. Anyway same ol', same ol'. Lost a friend, regained a once lost ally. Lost an asset, gained an asset. Lost some stability, gained a new path to earn more stability, the usual major life changing things that happen every so often.

I just recently got my own computer back on the net, albeit off a 56k modem, but atleast I don't have to transfer messages to disk and then to another computer just to post. I'll also be moving close to Miami in a few weeks, where my life will ultimately become brighter and better. Hopefully, the hurricanes this year will want to make more of a Cuban vacation than Floridian :-) . Been playing V:tM Bloodlines for the past week, and it's alot better than I expected. Now if only they could combine Bloodlines and Redemption, tag on alot from WoD Mod (oh the memories), and they'd have an awesome vampire game.

For some reason, everyone just didn't have the time to write lately. The Dark Uncle was supposed to help me our in the Jyhad City thread, but I am yet to hear from the guy. Pace was going to get his character rolling on that thread too, but I guess he doesn't have the time either. I picked a bad time to start a new thread, eh? Oh well, that's the luck of the draw. The best thing about writing is: no matter how long it takes, return is definate, albeit eventually. Well, keep up your spirits kiddies. There's always tomorrow.

I feel the anger changing me!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:40 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Welcome back, dude! Hope to see something from you soon. Sometimes, we just kinda wait like the polite little vampires that we are, for the next person to write their piece. Get it rolling again, when you can. We'll dive right in after you! :shock:

((yeah, I keep saying that I wish my RL would quite interferring with my fantasy life! So far, no such luck. *sigh*))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:14 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 10Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:46 pm
I started but then noone appeared interested, and you vanished :/ then my RL took hold again..... :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Yeah, sorry, I've just been distracted...plus I had a little drinking bout that kind've sucked up my motivation.

I'm ready to write again though.