<  Chit-Chat  ~  The Philosophy of Love

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:51 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Kahn.......are you obsessed with sex?

There is theraphy's you can get for that you know!!!!

"mutters about young guys"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
A holiday...... hmmmmmm. That would be nice, but I'm afraid I'd just end up wallowing in self pity as everything I experience I will think would be better if SHE were participating. Including the sex. Well, the latter part goes without saying that sex with her would be better than sex by myself. Gets a bit too egocentric for me. Hmmm.... uh... right.

Sex with someone ELSE is out of the question. Tried it already. Didn't work. Couldn't do it. I just felt all guilty like I was cheating on her. Or was about to cheat on her or some such namby pamby psycho bullshit. Ya know? Psycho... that reminds me of a sexy little t-shirt I bought her several months back. It had this little cartoon rabbit on it in a straight jacket; the caption said "Cute, but psycho." We thought it was perfect for her. I don't get it, why would I be SOOOoo attracted to a girl who takes pride in being a psycho, a bitch, and an asshole. She says she knows she's all of these things and doesn't want to change them just yet, she wants to get ahead in her career first.

So on a lighter note, my band played out for the first time as an ensemble last night. We were ostensibly the opening band for a veteran group. The consensus, including that of the club owner who paid us more because of the consensus to which I am now getting, was that we blew them completely off the stage. They were a "modern/alternative" rock group playing the rock stylings of Green Day, Jet, and other paltry faggot bands. We came on with the gritty likes of Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Ozzy, and a smidgeon of AC-DC. Their singer couldn't even yelp on key. It was all rather painful in the end. Ok, now that I've belittled someone of inferior talent, I feel much better about myself. I'd feel even better if they were assholes, but sadly, they were all quite decent and personable fellas.

Prozac.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
There is only one kind of love... FORBIDDEN ONE!!

[img:a0f880b705]http://69.56.133.71/funny_pictures/funny_pictures_49.jpg[/img:a0f880b705]

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
lol@the cute puppy dog and pussy cat!!

You would of course have to plan the holiday so you wouldn't have time to dwell on the fact that she wasn't there :)

Just an idea anyways ....by the way your band sounds awesome :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
ooh animal sex

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:19 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
[i:c58a0718e9]*Looks at the picture and wonders if someone was watching the "Have I got News For You" Re-runs this week on UK Gold*[/i:c58a0718e9]

Proof that it really was raining cats and dogs.....

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 4:17 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Are there any pills out there that make you permanently forget someone? If so I need them. She's going out with somebody else tonight and it's killing me thinking about what could happen. Yes I realize this is all rather trite and inconsequential in the grand scheme of things but I've nowhere else to vent I'm afraid. Usually happens this late at night. All my friends are asleep or out with their respective lovers. I come home to the cats. I suppose I should be thankful for the the cats, it's more than some people have to come home to.

Guess I'm still obsessed with her :::shrugs::::

Bollox, nobody online either. Ugh.... Friday nights when yer alone kinda suck.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:36 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
No, being home alone (i.e. no husband to coddle me) on a Friday night with an all day headache and a shrieking angry two year old sucks! ::droops:: I hate spring. Even if it WAS unofficially summer here. About 83 in our area. And we can't sprinkle the yard because we're in drought conditions and it wasn't our day to water the yard and let the kids play in the cooling liquid. *sigh* :(