<  Chit-Chat  ~  I feel old lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:23 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Anyone who says you are gets a slap lolol

My best mate shaz and I took my Ami to a nightclub last night.....and she actually got in!!! She's not been 16 long and normally looks her age but you should have seen her once shaz had finished with her!!! She was all grown up...I felt like dragging her to the sink and washing the gunk off and sending her to bed lololol

She also got chatted up by a really nice guy who it turns out works with my Dave on the railways.....damn welders I can't get away from them lol

I'm looking for a holiday for us all ...the ideas so far have ranged from camping for two weeks,...that is such a bad idea......to 2 weeks all inclusive in the dominican republic ...which is an excellent idea and would maybe work out cheaper with our lot, I've never seen kids each so much they are like a swarm of locust.

So any ideas on holidays to please age ranges between 13 to 30 somethings gratefully received lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
I'm off to Kos ! In exactly ummmmm ten weeks time for a two week all inclusive, blissful, slightly hectic ( 5 teenagers and a father in law) relaxing beach hoilday :):)

Choose Greece again....can't resist the place :)

Offline Profile