<  Character Bio's  ~  Measha

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:24 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
I am Measha. This is the real me. Not that moron who plays Eve and tries to impersonate me by typing like he thinks a feline should type. I can type and articulate my thoughts very well thank you very much. I think the only reason Peter writes as me sometimes is so that I will not show him up. It would not do, I suppose, to have one's pet be more articulate and eloquent than the master. But we all know better in reality. Humans are owned by us. Saying that I shall tell you about myself.

I am a 7 year old Norwegian Forest Cat with interests in Russian Poetry, international marketing, and Macrame. I play a 500 year old Toreador Ghoul who dutifully follows around her harlot of a mistress. It's not a bad life I suppose. The thought of drinking some strumpet's blood makes me skeeve, but it keeps Peter happy to have me involved in his childish little whimsy. That is all. I will not be posting much in the near future as I am working on a project with Friskies to market "American Feline Fast Food" to European Markets. I am afraid that you will have to put up with Peter's second rate drivel in the mean time. Vous amusez vous.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
Measha honey...I always knew that you weren't the stupid cat that he makes you out to be.....but I guess you have to humour him....him being a man an' all!!!

:P:P

Offline Profile