<  Character Bio's  ~  James Johnson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:50 am Reply with quote
User avatar"Brujah"Posts: 62Location: Central FloridaJoined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:37 am
Name: James Johnson

Height: 6 foot 6 inches or so

Weight: Just under 400 pounds

Hair color: Brown or black (Depending on lighting and day of the week)

Eye color: Brown or black (Depending on lighting and day of the week)

Skin color: Caucasian, with relatively mortal blush

Distinguishable Features: Oddly, most of his features are vague at best

Clan: Allegedly Brujah, though conflicting stories exist

Attitude: Either a man of few words when the pressure is thick or a smart-ass with toilet humor when boredom sets in. Apparently, James has never heard the expression "If you don't have anything good to say about someone, don't say anything at all." More often than not, conflict erupts whenever James' boredom leads his crude attitude to a kindred of high status; most usually a Justicar or visiting Prince. Though he remains himself around other Independents, experience has taught him it pays to be less of an asshole to his neighbors.

Birth Date: Unknown

Embraced Date: Unknown

Sire: Allegedly dead

Generation: An insult to ask

Progeny: None

Hobbies: Irritating egotistical people, brawling, spending time with his "family"

Special Skills: Martial Arts and gathering information undetected

Special Note: Regardless of the situation, James has never been known to ever use a weapon other than his own body

~History: The earliest evidence of a kindred generally matching his description is a thug in a mid-1920's whom made his unliving killing mortal criminals for their blood, money, and equipment in New York City. There is some evidence stating James was somehow involved in the events leading up to and following Adolf Hitler's death in Nazi Germany 1945, which he denies despite the facts. In the last 20 years he's been living in Florida, where he conducts private business with Independents stationed mainly out of Orlando. Though he is in no sect, Camarilla Princes usually ignore his presense in their cities because of his prejustice against the Sabbat. It is also known that most werewolves actively seek to leave him alone, which he returns in full.

I feel the anger changing me!
Offline Profile