<  Character Bio's  ~  Gabriel...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Well as long as we're posting bios, I might as well give a brief rundown of Gabriel.

Gabriel O'Brien

The young Ventrue's past is somewhat shrouded in half-truths and often times raises more questions than provides answers. It's owner claims to be an Irish born immigrant who travelled to the United States in the mid to late 1820's and made his way by working as a sailor on the Missippi.

He was the victim of an illegal embrace and a consequent bloodhunt. He managed to survive only to unknowingly fall in with a group of Sabbat Kindred whom would have a lasting effect on his temper.

Exploiting his new Kindred powers to their fullest, young Gabriel gained control of first the shipping company for which he had worked and then gained considerable weight in the shipping country in that region of the country.

He spent much of the 20th century dealing in illegal activities such as booze running during prohibition, drug running, and prostitution. All the while he was vaguely unaware of his Kindred condition, being ignorant to the fact that there were many more like himself.

In the 1970's something occured that drove him to religion and set him on a path away from corruption. He rejoined the Camarilla's ranks and has astounded his clan with his control over his disciplines for one so young. His blood magic is match only by his business intuition, and he has become something of a wonderboy for his Clan Elders. His temper and brash decisions, not to mention his constant human tendancies, have proved a thorn in his side and his Elders now see him as a promising tool to be molded.

Gabriel is a caucasion male of unusually thin build. He has long blonde hair which he often crops short and sterling green eyes. His Sire is a Sabbat Templar named Malachite and has vowed his destruction.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
Always a nice to read one of your post man, quite cool :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:23 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Fucking.

Yikes.