<  Character Bio's  ~  Sorenti

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:33 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
((Okies, following Adrianna's......errr....yeah lol))

First name?

Real? Oh dear.....oh ok... Orento

Last name?

Hmmm..... Maldini if you must know

Alias?

Well, Sorenti obviously, duh! Ok, ok...... if you take Orento, replace the last o with the last i of Maldini, you get Orenti, then begin with the initial of his first true love, being S, we arrive at Sorenti. So now you know :P

Born?

Italy, do I have to be more specific? Surely you don't want to be here all day as well as all night?

Birthday: December 20th........year? well.....let's just say circa 1100, yes of course AD, gah the cheek of some people!

Description?

Roughly 6 ft, broad shouldered, pretty muscular, was strong even for a mortal. Long blonde hair, often swept back in a ponytail, dark brown eyes that look jet black in winter. Always exceptionally well manicured and groomed, often wearing black leather and embroidered silk combinations.

Skills?

Oh god.....well ok, exceptional swordsman, accomplished horse rider ((probably whores rider too lol)), very business minded, good with anything technology related. Extremely good rally driver and trained in most weapons, courtesy of my newly embraced Head of Security, Bill Tanner. Many errr "skills" that maybe should be left unmentioned, but if you really want to know, I suggest you ask around the female contingent of.....errr, well, pretty much anywhere you like hmmm. I think that's more than enough!

Sire?

Morkarlov, current Prince of Rome, childe of Comtesse de Triarche (information incomplete as to whether she still survives or not)

Clan?

Well, Ventrue, no secret, you only have to spend 10 minutes with me ::chuckles::

Current location:

Cascadia, for the time being at least. Recent errr events may well prove necessary for me to take a vacation in the near future ::coughs slightly:: we'll see. Came to Cascadia originally to seek out a distant relative of mine who was embraced near here....unfortunately, I arrived just after he was slaughtered by a Garou, though I did recover his diary and personal effects, poor misguided lovestruck naive lad....I err don't want to talk about this anymore, next question!

Turn ons?

Oh you gotta be kidding me.....yeeesh, errr........ intelligence, one who takes pride in their appearance, shyness, forwardness oh yeah and being female ::grins::

Turn offs?

That "attitude", you know, the "whatever girlfriend, talk to the hand blah blah". Women who "know", read think, they're beautiful and look down on others because of it. Errr men, oh and lawyers, they're strictly for business, to deal wih ONLY when one must!

Fav food?

Is this a trick question to learn Ventrue feeding secrets?? Oh well, can't do any harm seeing as I can't really answer it anyway. You see my "preference" as you call it used to be blondes, preferably young, but natural and true blondes, female of course, though males do add spice in hard times. However, I really have very little idea what my "preference" is now, thanks to past events.....mind you, even if I did, I don't think I'd tell you anyway!

Favourite Weapon?

My sword, La Magra, was made for and belonged to my sire, was even made with his blood folded into the steel. Hardly ever go anywhere without it, even have a special sheath inside my jacket to hide and house it in public. Oh and by the way.......you might want to heed this advice...never try to touch it if you are outside of my clan. What? No, well, yes I probably would kill you myself, but that's not the reason ::smirks darkly::

Nope.....no more, you've asked enough and taken up plenty of my time, if I feel like answering anything else I shall call you. What? How do I know your telephone number? ::laughs heartily:: you really haven't met many Ventrue have you? ::walks away still chuckling to himself::

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 11:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
::::Giggles::: That was cool. I liked it sorenti.

8)

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 4:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Hell yeah! Sorenti's the bomb...thusly so is Gabe :) Step-children can be such a burden.