<  Character Bio's  ~  Lasombra Adrianna

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:34 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
First name?

Adrianna

Last name?

Nope soory, Just adrianna to you. last names are just too personnal afterall... Hey you should be thankful I even told you my real name.

Alias?

Hmmmm... yep I suppose I've gone by a few. does that matter...right... Yeah I guess you the one asking all the questions... Fine...
Shyanne, shy, Jasmine, angel, Roxy, of course I din't think that one fit :P Ecstacy :::giggles then counts on her fingers to see if she is getting them all::: Oh and Rina... a couple of others too I think::: smiles::
k, don't look at me like that... fine... Sara and magik. happy?

Born? In the USA...

Birthday: June 16 ...where are your manners, of course i'm over 18 :P

discription? blond on top bald on the bottom...I can see you don't believe me... really this is my real hair color, what do you think I'm bald?

Embraced?
yes, once or twice... mostly when I'm saying goodbye... What?... Hey I can't help it if you a meanie, I'm just answering the question thingy.

Sire?
:::thinks for a long time::: It was dark k, and there were a couple of them. hmmm... ok ok this guy named Jules... but...well... he's sorta not around right now... :::smiles evily:::

Clan?

Nope... Last time I answered that one... I got in all kinds of trouble. Nope soory... You can look at me that way all you want...move on please... no I'm not a fricken tory... why does everyone think that please? I do not act like one... take that back... hmmmm... see you can be nice when someone has you by the throat... Oh look... that is sooooo cute the way yours eyes do that when you scared... do it again please.

Current location:

I move around a lot. I've been to a lot of cities... Yep... london... Of course I try and avoid that place... I don't think they like me very much. come to think of it... they were real mean... This prince named Nix posted a bounty on my hinny and had every vamp and kine looking for my butt.
...Well I'm here right?... no LA wasn't much better, can you beleive they actually tried to give a sun tan, all because:::eyes get wide::: Hmmm... I don't think I should go into the details about that...there is that meanie look again... I really wish you would stop doing that...fine... I killed one of there primogens...happy... it doesn't matter how... Ok... I was a sabbat thing...look can we drop this I really don't want to talk about it... la la la la, I can't hear you...la la la la.

Well... cascadia has been sort of a cool place to hang out. accept that time when I had all those settie guards following me around and that time when I had to live in the sewer with Drain...hmmmm... he is such a sweety you know. anyway I guess Cascadia would be the place I call home.

Turn ons?

Mature confident guys who make me laugh. dancing to sexy music. Mel gibson. sexy clothes. :::smiles:::

Turn offs?

guys who think it's ok to lick me when i'm giving them a lap dance. Liars. guys that try and run my life. Smelly guys. People who give these question thingys :::Smiles evilly:::

Fav food?

Hello... who comes up with these profile thingys anyway? Duh, Vampire here. Anything on two legs works for me... I fact... You'll do...

::: a scream tears through the night and a moment later all is silent:::

OOC: Soory everyone haven't had a lot of time to write but I still follow the posts when ever I can...
LUV you all

Adrianna.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
adrianna! chicky! *muah*

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
ji Batty :D

no applause, no applause, just money 8) $$$$$

thank u thank u

:::counts tips:::