<  Character Bio's  ~  Launcelot Aesthete Choiseul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAssamitePosts: 3Location: EnglandJoined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:31 pm
(My first post, and probably most important o.o)

[u:9a080d06b4]Launcelot Aesthete Choiseul[/u:9a080d06b4]
Born: 16th December, 2117 B.C
Race: Pure-Blooded Assamite
Preferred Weapons: Haokouden Katana, Ruby Slit-Fans

Launcelot was born in the Second City.

Both his parents were pure-blooded Assamites and he too became one too.
By the time he was 6 he had two sisters. One was named Guinevere and the youngest named Mussette. When the Second fell, Launcelot and his family escaped. Here they lived out the expansion of the human race and Launcelot learnt how to handle various weapons from his Father.

The family set up a large manor, using it as a base to practice their arts, to feed, and to take on clients to manipulate thier Assamite heritage.
But, seperation from the rest of the Assamites bred trouble.
The seperation meant that some of the assasanations carried out by the family lacked a true certificate from the Race leaders. This made them unofficial, and, by the race rules, illegal. A group of Assamites came to kill the family, and Launcelot`s parents died to let them escape.
Before he told the children to go, Launcelot`s Father gave him his prized blade. A blade named the Haokouden. It was a blade that could morph into any weapon that the wielder knew of.

Launcelot and his sisters fled into the cities of the humans. At first they hid in sewers and waterways, with other small broods of Vampires, but as they grew stronger they started to roam more freely.
And as they roamed they met many different Vampires.
One of these Vampires was named Luno Ktulu Fox. He travelled with the siblings for a while, as he was travelling the same way to a place named The Forsaken - A Clan of Vampires. When they arrived there, Guinevere and Luno had fallen in love, and she joined him in the ranks of The Forsaken. Not wanting to leave her sister or her new found friend, Mussette too joined the ranks of the Forsaken. But Launcelot did not.
He travelled alone, disregarding the Assamite heritage he now hated and practised in Assamite forbidden arts. Especially Tremere Magicks.

Whilst he travelled alone, Launcelot met a woman named Ryuko L`Vangelion.
She gave birth to his child, Amere Choiseul. As Ryuko was a Salubri,
Amere is a Half-Salubri, Half-Assamite Vampire. Launcelot and Ryuko eventually broke-up, leaving Amere with his mother.

Many years later, after making a small name for himself among Vampires, he met a female Vampire called Tiana Angelique. She told him about the Forsaken, thinking he was not aware of them. Knowing Guinevere and Mussette were there, he travelled with this woman to find The Forsaken once more. Launcelot quickly rose in the ranks of the Forsaken, tutored by a woman called Rosa Callistra. She taught him the art of using Slit-Fans, an oriental weapon used by many assassins. She also taught him how to fully hone his magery.

Weapons: Slit-Fans, Kunai, Wakashizi and Haokouden Backsword

I wish all my words could be true,
That way my thoughts could forsake you.
But over and over all I do is try and fail.

But I will forget,
IwillIwillIwillIwillIwillIwillIwill!

I can't...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatar"Brujah"Posts: 62Location: Central FloridaJoined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:37 am
Interesting character. I look forward to your posts.

I feel the anger changing me!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Gotta love the Assamites.

I look forward to your posts as well. :)