<  Character Bio's  ~  Valek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:50 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
Currently working on a new web page for my character, lots of updates will be added to it, using flash and anfy so its taking me a bit of time to finish the page lol. But I got the most part of Valek's history written, of course there will be a bit more added to it but for now, here it is, I think it mentions pretty much everything ( altered the storyline to take out the Allison part to be honest lol )

Here it is :

[b:c0b8ce940c]If your precense is for the reason of my prediction you indeed arrived at the right time. The tale of the Dark One is the one you seek young one, do take a seat, and listen to the words whom shook the whole word in the past, the words that still make the Earth tremble nowdays. But before I start why don't you pour yourself a glass of red wine. No not this bottle, it is an old habbit of mine, one whom you would have to bear for eternity if you layed your mortal lips on. Everybody hates somebody .... someone, and I garantee when I am done reading this story to you, you shall hate something different.... This story has been told and read too many times, at the end if you are still alive, you can consider thyself lucky, pitiful mortal![/b:c0b8ce940c]

[u:c0b8ce940c][i:c0b8ce940c][b:c0b8ce940c]The story behind the sickness [/b:c0b8ce940c][/i:c0b8ce940c][/u:c0b8ce940c]

- The Dark One , Son Of Midian ( Satan ) , Valek , has cursed this world for eternity with his birth in Valarious. Cursed this Earth has been ever since Friday October 13th of year 666, the " Birth " of the Demon. This was the year that marked the Downfall of Christianism.

Regardless of whom Valek was, the catholic's took the Dark One away from the Mortal world, taken away to perhaps try to change the prophecy that has been announced since the beginning of times. Evil was and would be again. Regardless of the many prophecies, the catholics pitifuly tought that they could change the flow of this river of hate that were the veins of the Dark One , Valek. Countless years passed , The Dark One grew up amongst those fucking priest, and had no idea on whom he was really. However the hate and anger inside his soul , or what was at its place, was only begging to come out. To put a long story short, the more the years passed, the more violent became Valek. His nature COULDNT be changed, nor avoid by humanity. And it left two options to those fucking catholics. One of them was to end the life of the Dark One, or simply try to exorcist the demon inside the body, but again, the demon was the only thing inside this living corpse, none could tell what would happen, and yet they decided to take on the second choice, the exorcist.

For this ancient ritual , the requirements were hard to find, the legends told of a cross whom trapped all the demons inside of it, trapped inside this cross ever since the arrival of this " Gdd ". " Croix De Demonia " was the name of this unholy item , were thousands of demons were impatiently awaiting the night where they would be set free. This unholy item indeed had the power to free those demons but also had the power to trap another one, in other words those fucking catholics tried to exorcist the Dark One from his very soul, a soul whom was tainted by corruption by nature, the soul of the Son of Midian.

This ritual indeed took place ....

Only one thing went wrong for those fucking preachers, instead of correctly extracting the demon from Valek, the cross had the reverse effect on him, all the demons trapped inside the unholy cross, got injected inside the body of The Dark One, Valek. Not only was he the Son of Midian, an hatred and power older than memory was already sleeping inside him, impatiently awaiting for him to unleash it, over thousands of demons came out of the cross to enter Valek's unholy body.... You can only imagine that the effect was disastrous, not for him of course, for it finally made him realise who he really was, it has been disastrous for those fucking preachers whom got savagely mutilated one after another, their death's were so much violent that there is no words to even describe the pain they endured before dying .

As the Dark One finished with this slaughter, he turned to look upon the statue of Jesus, with red amber eyes filled with an hatred and anger older than memory , he lat out a demonic scream. His voice which sounded like millions of demons made the head of the statue turn slowly as it lat out tears of blood, warm blood .... just like if it was human. With a demonic look upon his face, The Dark One took a dagger and inserted it in the Heart of the statue, the blood coming out of it was flowing as strongly as a waterfall.

A light appeared out of the statue whom hit the Dark One as he was enjoying the view of so much holy blood flowing, this hit made him violently pass thru the window of the church, to land on the muddy ground outside. It also has been told that The Dark One entered re-entered the church to finish his work. As he stepped foot back in once more, he spoke the following words as his body was slowly leviating in mid air in a cross like position

" I shall cut the liar's throat, Christian blood soon will cover the ground "

The ground shaked violently, as The Dark One looked at the pews leaving the ground to go crash on the statue, smiling evily this continued until no more pews were left, all the windows breaking one after another as an evil chant was heard, the cathedral exploded in a immense fire. Standing in the brasier, the eternal fire that was now burning this location, the Dark One slowly walked away, the flames clearly not bothering him, not burning him nor his clothes.

We never knew what happened to the Dark one as years later he had been found mutilated , his arms , legs and head were not longer attached to the rest of the body, a small group of Cappadocian took the parts back at their lair, where the Cappadocian named " Angelica " took care of the dead corpse by putting back the organs and pieces together, as mentioned in the prophecy of Midian .... With a strange ritual performed by Angelica, Valek lived again. As he awoke, the Son Of Midian violently stood up and got more violently got put back down on the altar by the Cappadocian Angelica, whoever she was, her power certainly had no match if she could hold down the Son of Midian.

Her eyes became amber red as she looked deep into my empty demonic eyes as she spoke

" Down dark steps of history, we will wage war with heaven once more, behold the golden door to paradise is lost with our return, the angels will praise us as they did for their God, or they shall perish by our hands!! "

Those were the words spoken seconds before she violently embraced The Dark One, completing yet again another prophecy of Midian....

The burial that followed my embrace lasted 6 full days and nights, before my return to " Mortalis " what us the damned calls the world of mortals..

What comes after, where they went, will forever remain the darkest of secrets, for where they went, they caused the downfall of everything. And so time passed .... and Evil roamed the lands ....

Many centuries passed, to be exact 1335 years passed by. A lot had happened in those years, The downfall of Christianism, the many murders of important holy figures, 2 wars between Darkness and light. The birth and arrival of Ancient curse , Succubus and Demons. And the crowning of the new Prince Of Cascadia, Valek, in 2001. Cascadia was once ruled by the Ventrue, making it a livable city to live in, but things changed drasticly when The Dark One reign arrived, the city became a living grave, the image of Cascadia forever changed as it became the city of the damned for all Kindred, where many unexplained events and murders constantly took place. Ahh yes this was certainly the best of times in Cascadia. For years it lasted, years of damnation, sweet years of pain, sweet torments amongst the dead.. ahh Yes I remember those nights, for they still live on.

As the years passed by, with no more churche's nor holy figure to exterminate anymore, the Dark Prince became bored of the Kindred, bored of the rules, bored of every fucking thing. His Seneschal, Gabriel O'Brien did noticed this hatred towards the very Kindred coming from the Dark Prince, which raised many questions in his mind .. some that were answered, and some which remains unanswered nowadays.

As the time slowly seemed to pass by, a stranger appeared in Cascadia, one Kindred named " Arial ". The prophecy mentioned a young Kindred marked by a crescent Moon whom would come and predict either the certain death of the Dark One or she could even prevent it, So it was told .... The Dark One gave this young one a special interest, knowing that this young one could be the one whom could change the flow of time with her visions. And those visions revealed to be true, the Dark One could have indeed had meet final death, but his fate had been changed by this young Kindred, whom none knew if she had been sent by the Father of Darkness Midian, or someone else. This question still remain unanswered....

Shortly after this last event, the Dark Prince of Cascadia willingly left Cascadia for months, he had enough of these fucking kindred, his hatred grew, his anger as well. The Inner Circle noticed his disapearance and took back the Prince title from Valek, but what they didnt knew is that Valek had first left them, before their acts, and was currently planning the downfall of the Inner Circle. A few months later it started as a few members of the Inner Circle were found dead in their very own haven, so the downfall of the Kindred began slowly, a certain selected few will meet final death before the Dark One unleash Midian free on this Earth, like it was countless thousands of years ago, Evil were and will be again. One by One The Dark One shall brutaly kill his past foes, everyone whom ever stood in his path, shall perish in eternal torments, pain and desolation.

Valek , bound to Evil, carrier of Midian's ( Satan ) mark, wherever he will walk the world will tremble, thus he has spoken , thus shall it be ....